[sudo-workers] Need a SUDO Expert in Canada

Sam Kennedy kennedys at ca.ibm.com
Fri Jun 4 15:39:26 EDT 2010

Hi There,

We are in urgent need of a SUDO expert in Canada to assist with our SUDO
project.  We are looking for someone skilled on multiple platforms who is
available for about six months.  Can anyone help?

Thanks!

 Gabriel (Sam) Kennedy
 Senior Manager Architects
 Certified ITIL V3 Expert
 Systems Management Integration
 Integrated Technology Delivery, Global Services, IBM
 Canada Ltd.
 Tel:905-316-4392 Cell:905-836-3191
 KennedyS at ca.ibm.com