[sudo-workers] Adding a second sysconfdir

Otto Hollmann otto.hollmann at suse.com
Fri Apr 21 05:36:53 MDT 2023

Sorry, I forgot to check autoconf mailing list.

You are right, conversation died in February and we can assume that they
rejected this feature/new option.

I realized that using:
--enable-distconf --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
will be sufficient for us and I will move configuration files into /usr/etc
using mv command in spec file.

So no further changes are necessary at the moment. I will test it once again and
ask our QA to test it as well. Then I will provide the final confirmation.

Otto