[sudo-users] Mailing list update and enhancement request

Matthew.Stier at fujitsu.com Matthew.Stier at fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 1 10:40:32 MDT 2024

Ditto.

Automated management is much easier, when it is adding/deleting files from a directory, rather than modifying a single text file.

The only issue I've encountered is using the same name being defined in /etc/sudoers, and a file in /etc/sudoers.d/.

I get around this, by requiring all entries in /etc/sudoers to use User_Aliases and all User_Aliases must be capital letters.   All entries in /etc/sudoers.d/<accountname> are simply their lowercase account names.  No User_, Host_ or Command_ Aliases.