"coredumpsize" problem with sudo

Pradeep Subramaniam pradeep at tradeit.com
Mon Feb 28 15:19:04 EST 2000

Hi there,

I am new to the mailing list, but not so new to sudo. I have recently
compiled and installed sudo version 1.6.2.p1 on a Solaris 2.6
environment. My sudoers file is rather basic, limiting who can su to
root and another user called "server".

The issue I am having is that now the user "server" is set a limit of
zero (0) bytes for "coredumpsize". (This is obtained when the "limit"
command is run).

Has anyone encountered this before and can you please tell me what the
work around is? Thanks in advance.

Pradeep.

--
Pradeep Subramaniam,                    |
Senior Systems Administrator    	| You can fool some of the people