[sudo-users] timestamp_timeout in LDAP

Mark mark at mbfk.net
Tue Apr 25 08:46:28 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I'm using sudo with it's configuration in LDAP.
Now I want to set the time for timestamp_timeout to something longer than
the default 5 minutes.
Can anyone tell me if this be done in ldap at all ?

I would expect to set it in the cn=default, but i don't know how, since
all I  can set in cn=default is a sudoOption which takes only one value
and not something like :  timestamp_timeout=10

I also prefer not to put it in the local sudoers file, since I'm ignoring
that via the  sudoOption ignore_local_sudoers setting in cn=default

Any comments are welcome !!!

Greetz,
Mark

--